The loss of productivity is the most expensive cost for a business during relocation. The faster your business completes its move, the faster you can focus back on productivity and profitability. Our commercial moving services are designed to get your office up and running quickly and efficiently. Our team of professionals are experienced with installing all types of office furniture, including cubicles and sectional furniture. We can also work with you to schedule the time of the move outside your business hours to help reduce or eliminate your downtime.
Relocating a number of employees and office items across the state or nation requires attention to detail and dedication from your moving team. Our professional movers are sure to make your transition into a new office and a new city as flawless as possible.
We have many different options available for your next move. We offer packing services as well as loading and unloading from PODS, rental trucks and more. We are also able to provide same-day services, so you can call us the day you need our assistance. If you are moving long distance, we can hold your possessions overnight through our Storage in Transit option. If not, we can load and unload the same day. Our professional movers are experienced at handling fragile items, so you don’t have to worry about moving your antiques. All of our services require a one-hour minimum. Contact us to learn more.
Preparing to move an office or business can be complicated and stressful. So, organization and planning are essential for an efficient move. We’ve compiled a checklist to help you keep your move on track.
- Determine a time frame and moving schedule.
- Set up a communication plan to let customers and suppliers know about the move.
- If moving a larger company, set up a moving committee to help organize and keep the move on track.
- Inform employees and get them involved. Make sure they know their roles in the move and what is expected of them.
- Determine the new office set-up and look. Make sure you know ahead of time where offices will be located and where equipment needs to be installed.
- Contact us and obtain an estimate for our services.
- Contact service providers and inform them of the move. Make sure that new providers are aware of installation dates, including phone lines, internet access and postal service.
- Make sure you have established a packing schedule to determine what can be packed in advance and what needs to be packed last.
- If you are packing yourself, contact us to order boxes and other packing supplies.
- Provide packing instructions to employees or our team (if you’re using our packing service). Make sure boxes are properly packed and labeled with office location, importance and content.
- Prepare furniture for moving and label each piece, so it will be moved to the correct area of the new office.
- Make sure equipment has been properly prepared for moving.